Financial Analyst for Plant Controlling - Manufacturing TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Financial Analyst for Plant Controlling - Manufacturing TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the "SensePlanAct" chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.
As a Plant Controlling Financial Analyst in our department you will have full responsibility to:
* Provide the financial steering of one of our plants largest Business Unit via planning, controlling and reporting;
* Manage the budgeting, forecasting, controlling and reporting of P&L, B&S, Investment, and Headcount in the assigned Plant Business Unit;
* Analyze the financial data and prepare financial statements and strategic reports;
* Run the product costing;
* Prepare monthly variance reporting as compared to budget / forecasts;
* Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are in accordance with defined financial guidelines and procedures;
* Establish and maintain a financial reporting system which guarantees the accurate presentation of financial results.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and financial principles;
* Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues;
* Well developed written and oral communication skills;
* Ability to work in a team environment;
* Advanced writing, reading and speaking English skills;
* SAP, Spreadsheets (MS Office).