Quality Manager for Product in Production - Manufacturing TSR
The Chassis & Safety division develops, produces and markets intelligent systems to improve driving safety and vehicle dynamics. Integral active and passive safety technologies and products that support vehicle dynamics provide greater safety, comfort and convenience. The goal here is to implement "Vision Zero," the vision of accident-free driving.
* Process qualifications and process capability studies according to the specific procedures, including statistic evaluation, evaluation and decision of capability results;
* Define improvements from the results, realization and check the effectivity;
* Participate to Internal audits (process - LPA II) and support for customer audits;
* Support of statistical methods (SPC, Preliminary Process Capability Analysis, Process Capability Analysis);
* Create and update the work instructions for final inspection, failure catalogs, visual aids and attention sheets;
* Support in implementation of engineering changes in manufacturing;
* Responsible to lead, track and monitor the actions for process improvements (FPY, Jidoka, etc).
* Knowledge of manufacturing and test processes;
* Problem solving and traceability skills;
* Quality analysis and reporting skills;
* Knowledge of FMEA and control plan;
* Knowledge of quality standards ISO 9001, IATF 16949, VDA 6.3, VDA 6.5, IPC A610 class 3;
* Knowledge of statistics SPC, MSA;
* Experiences in audits;
* MS Office;
* Advanced English knowledge.
* Project based travel opportunities;
* New technologies, new equipment;
* Relocation package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Motivating job contributing to advance automotive technology;
* Excellent career opportunities both in technical and managerial area;
* Competitive salaries.