Junior Application Developer
We are a full-cycle software development company delivering high-performing solutions and services designed to answer the specific needs of each of our clients. We are specialized in data management web, mobile and BI applications based on Microsoft or IBM technologies, on cloud or on-premise.Cerinte
We are looking for a Junior TM1 Developer who is willing to work for international projects. If you want to work in an environment where business meets technology, understand clients’ needs and translate them into BI solutions, then we’d like to meet you!
The work schedule will be 15:00-23:00.
What we are looking for:
• University degree or equivalent work experience on computer sciences;
• Good knowledge of MS SQL Server and Transact SQL Language;
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
• Communication and organizing skills;
• Collaborative attitude towards working within a development and support team;
• Good use of English language (comprehension, written and speech).
Your daily responsibilities will include:
• Building new features in existing applications following user stories;
• Writing clean and maintainable code by respecting coding standards;
• Working with Cognos TM1;
• Implementing changes in current and new models (analysis, development, documentation, validation);
• Offering technical support to users;
• System maintenance and monitoring;
• Continuously improving the development and support process by identifying recurrent cases and recommending changes.
What will you find at EXE Software?
• A friendly team willing to share their knowledge and experience;
• A welcoming and relaxing work environment;
• Challenging work tasks;
• Financial support for professional training courses and certifications;
• An office nearby student campus and AFI mall;
• Relaxing area with ping pong, foosball, library, bean bags and others;
• An exciting position in an international working environment;
• Opportunities for career development;
• Motivating salary;
• Private medical subscription.