Business Information Technology Specialist
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2011 as part of an IT group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
We are looking for a Business Information Technology Specialist, for our client, one of the largest global fast moving consumer goods company and manufactures some of the world’s best-known brands.
- At least 1-2 years experience in Finance/ Business Analysis/ Data Analysis/ Reporting
- English advanced
- Experience with relational databases (e.g., SQL) is a plus
- Knowledge in Power BI and data modelling is a plus
- Excellent level of Excel is mandatory;
- Excellent communication skills, flexibility, proactivity and desire to learn
- Good attention to details, analytical and organizational skills.
- Design and extract reports, adding value by delivering Data & Analytics solutions for Supply Chain, Sales, Finance and Marketing;
- Analyzing data, visualizing results, and communicating findings to the relevant stakeholders in the business;
- Providing timely, relevant and reliable information to business for regular and ad-hoc analysis;
- Manages Information database & dashboard and keep the reporting engine alive and constantly adapting reporting to meet the ever-changing needs of the business;
- Identifying new opportunities to add business value by leveraging Data & Analytics;
- Accelerates the digital finance transformation by supporting new pipelines initiatives and pioneering other technology improvements;
- Owning the business intelligence roadmap and backlog of business requests.