Senior Finance Statutory Accountant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Dover Business Services active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Finance Statutory Accountant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Dover Business Services (DBS) is an independent business to business service provider within Dover Corporation, a diversified global manufacturer with annual revenues of $7.5 billion. DBS is accountable for delivering selected transactional services in Finance to the entire organization. With locations in Downers Grove - Illinois, Suzhou - China, Cebu - Philippines and Bucharest – Romania, DBS centres operate across the globe to maximize service to our Operating Companies.Cerinte
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Management or related field preferred, preferably a CPA or local equivalent certification;
• Minimum 5-7 years’ General Ledger experience; Experience in a shared service model preferred;
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience in handling Statutory requirements
• Prepares periodic cashflow statement for disbursement monitoring;
• Prepares allocation schedules for cost centers;
• Reviews and posts GL entries in Oracle;
• Prepares the monthly balance sheet, income statement and cost per head;
• Prepares billing to Head office;
• Reviews Monthly reconciliation in Cadency
• AOP monitoring;
• Other local statutory reporting requirements;
• Supports and coordinates month-end and year-end closing processes;
• Prepares Income tax, VAT and local declarations;
• Statutory accounting;
• Manages relationships with the local authorities;
• Coordinates the external audit and the relationship with the auditors;
• Supports the implementation of accounting tools and systems;
• Manages all other local accounting tasks.
Continuous learning environment
Work in a multicultural and diverse environment
Competitive salary package
Competitive benefit package which includes meal tickets, gift tickets for special occasions (Easter, Christmas, June 1st, etc), medical subscription, transportation allowance.