Accounts Receivable Analyst (Bilingual Collector with Italian)
Dover Business Services (DBS) is an independent business to business service provider within Dover Corporation, a diversified global manufacturer with annual revenues of $7.5 billion. DBS is accountable for delivering selected transactional services in Finance to the entire organization. With locations in Downers Grove - Illinois, Suzhou - China, Cebu - Philippines and Bucharest – Romania, DBS centres operate across the globe to maximize service to our Operating Companies.Cerinte
Previous minimum 3 years’ experience in collections
• Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Excel experience
• Previous experience in Oracle system, SAP and other ERP systems
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Management, Accounting Technology or related field.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills required in English and French
• Preferred enterprise wide collections technology or software such as Highradius and GetPaid
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment while remaining organized with strict attention to detail
• Ability to meet deadlines and produce accurate results
• High level of customer focus and ability to maintain a positive attitude at all times
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Self-directed, positive and ethical role model able to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times with customer and coworkers; fully observe Dover’s Code of Ethical Conduct, Employee Handbook “Personal Conduct of Employees” policies and ISO Quality System Standards
Perform customer account verification, research, issue resolution and collection activities such as email and outbound call.
• Reach out to the business unit’s sales team and counterparts to resolve customer disputes.
• Monitor and track status of ServiceNow tickets assigned to the team.
• Work closely with cash application analyst relative to payment posting based on customer remittance advice in an accurate and timely manner; redirecting incorrect payments as appropriate
• Processing and monitoring customer credit exposure (including coordination with Operating Company to appropriately manage customer relationships),
• Monitoring for overdue accounts, potential collection problems, maintenance and release of credit holds
• Preparation, maintenance, updating, submission and presentation of collection reports and aging of receivables
• Facilitates customer information updates with Master Data Management (MDM)
• Perform payment issue investigation leading towards issue resolution by working closely with Sales, Customer Service, Operations and Shipping groups
• Maintain productivity and meet service level agreements in a complex environment, including working with and referencing data in legacy accounting systems
• Assist with other projects or duties as assigned, including continuous improvement efforts
Continuous learning environment
Work in a multicultural and diverse environment
Competitive salary package
Competitive benefits package which includes meal tickets, gift tickets for special occasions (Easter, Christmas, June 1st, etc), medical subscription, transportation allowance