Accounts Receivable Analyst (Bilingual Collector with French)
Dover Business Services (DBS) is an independent business to business service provider within Dover Corporation, a diversified global manufacturer with annual revenues of $7.5 billion. DBS is accountable for delivering selected transactional services in Finance to the entire organization. With locations in Downers Grove - Illinois, Suzhou - China, Cebu - Philippines and Bucharest – Romania, DBS centres operate across the globe to maximize service to our Operating Companies.Requirements
• Previous minimum 3 years’ experience in collections
• Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Excel experience
• Previous experience in Oracle system, SAP and other ERP systems
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Management, Accounting Technology or related field.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills required in English and French
• Preferred enterprise wide collections technology or software such as Highradius and GetPaid
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment while remaining organized with strict attention to detail
• Ability to meet deadlines and produce accurate results
• High level of customer focus and ability to maintain a positive attitude at all times
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Self-directed, positive and ethical role model able to work with minimal supervision
• Ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times with customer and coworkers; fully observe Dover’s Code of Ethical Conduct, Employee Handbook “Personal Conduct of Employees” policies and ISO Quality System Standards
• Perform customer account verification, research, issue resolution and collection activities such as email and outbound call.
• Reach out to the business unit’s sales team and counterparts to resolve customer disputes.
• Monitor and track status of ServiceNow tickets assigned to the team.
• Work closely with cash application analyst relative to payment posting based on customer remittance advice in an accurate and timely manner; redirecting incorrect payments as appropriate
• Processing and monitoring customer credit exposure (including coordination with Operating Company to appropriately manage customer relationships),
• Monitoring for overdue accounts, potential collection problems, maintenance and release of credit holds
• Preparation, maintenance, updating, submission and presentation of collection reports and aging of receivables
• Facilitates customer information updates with Master Data Management (MDM)
• Perform payment issue investigation leading towards issue resolution by working closely with Sales, Customer Service, Operations and Shipping groups
• Maintain productivity and meet service level agreements in a complex environment, including working with and referencing data in legacy accounting systems
• Assist with other projects or duties as assigned, including continuous improvement efforts
Continuous learning environment
Work in a multicultural and diverse environment
Competitive salary package
Competitive benefits package which includes meal tickets, gift tickets for special occasions (Easter, Christmas, June 1st, etc), medical subscription, transportation allowance