Product Owner - tool development
Activity: Attached to the activity manager, your mission will be to:
- Write the needs with the client for the drafting of the specifications
- Pilot in offshore the team of developers in charge of development of the requested tools.
- Validate the deliverables and the documentation (instructions + presentation) before commissioning.
- Assist customers in the use of tools and provide support
- Administration of the database for the customers calibration
- Develop areas for continuous improvement on this project (capitalization, processing automation, process change ...)
- Proactively participate in progress reporting, monitoring validation activities with the project pilot
- Engineer studies / Bac +5 plus a first experience in a similar position Knowledge in tool development under Matlab / Simulink / Python / VBA / Concerto
- General automotive knowledge and more particularly of GMP
- Technical skills expected: automatic, electronic and signal processing
- Fluency in English
- Personal skills: comunication, autonomy, curiosity and adaptability