Trade Marketing Specialist - Laundry & Home Care Division
Henkel is for those who step up. Do you?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Contributes to the company’s strategy and targets to improve MS, customer satisfaction and brand performance
- Responsible for development, roll-out, execution and analysis of promotions across brands, channels and customers.
- Sends regular feedback to KAMs and field on the execution of TMAs, shelf, sec. placement, comp. activities, etc with proposal for measures
- Gathers, analyzes and provides relevant market information to KAMs for better trade activations
- Develops trade activities also for e-comm and gives input & reccomendations for improving consumer experience in online activations
- Provides & checks product content for online stores
- Contributes to company’s sustainability targets via proposing & implementing sustainability activities in clients
- University degree;
- Experience of minimum 2 years in similar roles
- MS-Office: good knowledge of all applications necessary, very good knowledge of Excel;
- English fluent writing/reading/speaking: good or very good;
- e-comm /digital basic skills
- Initiative & Determination to achieve;
- Decisiveness & Risk taking.
- Leadership Capabilities
- Strategic Skills