Junior Reporting Consultant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile TPA Group active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Reporting Consultant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
TPA is one of the leading tax, accounting and audit services companies in Romania and Central and South Eastern Europe. From our offices in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca we cover all regions of the country. TPA Romania currently has 10 partners and more than 160 full-time employees providing support to our clients in the fields of Tax Advisory, Accounting, Auditing, Advisory and Legal.
The TPA Group is an independent member of Baker Tilly Europe Alliance and is thus able to provide to its clients a worldwide network of tax advisors, auditors and consultants.
- basic knowledge of RAS (Romanian Accounting Standards) and IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards);
- ability to work as part of a team, acting with a sense of urgency and show initiative on client engagements
- enthusiasm and willingness to follow a career path in reporting and the ability to successfully collaborate with the team
- strong analytical, technical and research skills
- written and verbal communication skills necessary (in both Romanian and English) to effectively interface with all levels of firm management and staff, clients and other external business contacts
- Student/ University Degree (Economics-Accounting);
- prepare, under supervision, financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, cash flows) in accordance with IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) based on statutory trial balance, for allocated client portfolio;
- provide other ad-hoc reports as required by clients
- meet the deadlines required
- strategizing with senior staff members to manage reporting projects
- actively development of technical skills on the job and through formal training
- working as an effective team member to complete project components and assigned tasks
We are ready to welcome you in our young and competitive team, to offer you a friendly working environment, flexible time schedule, work from home and continuous professional development opportunities.You will learn that professional achievement is not only a result of hard work and dedication but also means having the right partner to provide you with support and guidance.