Sourcing Execution Analyst with English
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Skills that make your work successful:
• Proficiency in English (C1 - written and spoken);
• At least 1 year professional experience in analytic role;
• Procurement/sourcing experience is a plus;
• Project management skills with the ability to manage multiple end-to-end acquisition project cycles;
• Experience in online sourcing platforms such as Ariba, nice to have;
• Ability to identify and develop efficient ways of handling data problems within critical timelines;
• Ability to work with large quantities of data and convert it to a comprehensible result;
• Focus on automation, processes and innovation;
• Proficiency with Excel and Power Point;
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
• Support Sourcing Manager / Subject Matter Expert in strategic sourcing projects;
• Design and implement cost savings projects across multiple categories and/or sub-categories starting with defining project scope with stakeholders through to strategy and opportunity assessment, tender and supplier negotiations, stakeholder recommendation and supplier/contract enablement;
• Facilitate documents and forms to complete supplier evaluations and contracting;
• Regularly engage with customers’ stakeholders and senior stakeholders to drive and communicate progress and signoff on project milestones;
• Proactively eliminate critical path road blocks to help ensure successful delivery of the solution;
• Take steps to proactively mitigate project risk as defined/required in project plan. Ensure stakeholders clearly understand what risks will or will not be mitigated;
• Where appropriate, ensure project members effectively manage dependencies, budgets, and schedule;
• Ensure the project stakeholders’ expectations are understood and managed;
• Perform total cost of ownership evaluations, perform supply-market research and conduct pricing audits and impact analysis for the pursuit of continuous cost improvements;
• Work collaboratively with suppliers and customer stakeholders to identify and execute continuous cost and performance improvement strategies;
How we truly care:
• Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals;
• Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment;
• Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced;
• Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives;
• Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services;
• If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team;
• Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!