R&D Software Project Leader_Sibiu_ADAS
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile R&D Software Project Leader_Sibiu_ADAS active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
We build tomorrow`s technology. We are #peopleofcontinentalsibiu: Click here to watch our location movie!
Check out your future responsibilities below
* Management of all level 3 software requirements documents of one project;
* Managing of the complete SW requirements set of a project; Receive, verify and provide customer / system requirements documents to the SW team. Plan requirements freezes and perform requirements base lining (including creation Baseline sets). Plan and conduct requirements Reviews. Report on the current status of the L3 requirements, including derivation, implementation / review status, traceability. Plan activities to ensure requirements quality;
* Management of requirements during quoting / Change Requests; Analyze the requirements and forward them to the appropriate specialist. Clarify / Negotiate requirements with the customer. Impact analysis based on the existing traceability;
* Coordinates all activities within the project team by regular project meetings, status updates and information sharing; Manages and orders technical resources for the discipline/project required;
* Coaching of project members in requirements management and requirements engineering;
* Develops concepts and ideas to improve existing and new designs in terms of quality, cost, manufacturability, robustness and/or feature content;
* Knowhow of the full product lifecycle, product design and validation, manufacturing concepts as well as cost and timing targets;
* University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics);
* Development Process know-how in the Automotive Industry;
* Project Management experience;
* Proficiency level in English.
* German language would be a plus;
* Working experience in different disciplines;
* Good understanding of business environment;
* Ability to analyze complex problems and synthesize solution;
* Communication skills and teamwork spirit;
* International exposure (working in international team/ projects).
Comp & Ben:
* Pay for Performance;
* Achievement Bonus & Rewards;
* Referral Bonus;
* Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, part-time contracts, sabbatical, flexible working hours;
* Relocation Bonus (when applicable);
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site (partial subvention);
* Regina Maria Medical Policlinic on Site (for Continental employees & their families);
* Private Health Insurance Services (global provider, > 700 medical partners);
* Private Travel Insurance (valid worldwide);
* Restaurant and Coffee Corner on Site: daily discount, live cooking, international cuisine & outdoor terrace;
* Community Events;
* Many other benefits to enjoy after work (in partnership with Benefits Online, > 2.000 offers, >800 partners).
* Career path of choice to support Technical, Leadership or Project Management aspirations;
* Personalized learning perks including digital courses;
* Ground-breaking projects in Automotive and Tech;
* Private Academic Scholarships (Bachelor/Master/PhD). Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary.
Continental Romania: Continental dezvolta tehnologii si servicii inovatoare pentru mobilitatea sustenabila si interconectata a oamenilor si a bunurilor acestora. Compania cu profil tehnologic fondata tn 1871 ofera solutii sigure, eficiente, inteligente si accesibile pentru autovehicule, masini, trafic si transport. Continental a realizat tn 2020 o cifra de afaceri de 37,7 miliarde de euro si are tn prezent aproximativ 193.000 de angajati tn 58 de tari si piete. Tn 2021, compania aniverseaza 150 de ani de la tnfiintare.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the "SensePlanAct" chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.