bitExpert - Our pulse is cross-technology software development that beats with every line of code.
Join our international team of more than 40 colleagues. As different as we are, we all have one thing in common – the curiosity about technology and knowledge. We are an experienced, motivated, purposeful, and cheerful team that is always looking forward to new challenges.
The candidate for this position should meet the following demands:
- Over 5 years of experience (in general)
- Technical profile bachelor degree is preferred
- Can demonstrate practical experience implementing solutions throughout SDLC phases (analysis, design, implementation and operations)
- Has organized delivery from a service management / team leading / project management perspective
- Business Analysis skills, including capability to understand and review written specifications (functional and non-functional requirements, architectural requirements, installation/administration/user manuals)
- Knowledge, at least at a basic level, of the key technologies used in the project: Java, Java deployment, Oracle database / SQL, WebLogic (or similar Java-based application servers), Linux/Solaris/Unix, Windows OS, networking technologies.
- Shows exceptional communication skills during normal and critical situations
- Team player, good communicator, analytical thinking, problem solving orientation, capable to work under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of planning and document editing tools (MS Project, MSOffice, Visio, Lotus Notes or equivalent).
- Available to travel for meetings occasionally
Ideally the candidate should also:
- have technical certifications / trainings that show continually personal development
- have an ITIL background or certification
- have a project management certification
We are looking for a specialist that will
- Act as a single point of contact by the customer for a portfolio of applications in hers/his responsibility
- Communicate with the customer during normal daily and crisis situations, on all required levels (mainly service management and business analysis, occasionally also at a basic technical level)
- Gather and structure any new requirements, functional and non-functional, and expectations from the customer
- Report to the customer and to the management of the project the status on a regular basis or promptly whenever an exceptional situation occurs
- Handle critical situations, establish priorities and steer the teams toward the right results
- Coordinate and integrate the ad-hoc built teams, to perform activities for the applications in hers/his responsibility, according to the operational procedures in place
- Manage planning, execution, control and closing phases for a new application release cycle
- Communicate at a basic technical level with deployment, testing and support technical teams, both internal and external
- Continually identify opportunities for improvement while executing the customer relationship management process
- Identify and manage risks and issues
- Properly use the tools that supports his/hers activities"
What we offer:
International team of motivated and experienced people
Work and development in a multinational environment
Opportunity to learn and grow
Occasional work from home and flexible working hours