bitExpert - Our pulse is cross-technology software development that beats with every line of code.
Join our international team of more than 40 colleagues. As different as we are, we all have one thing in common – the curiosity about technology and knowledge. We are an experienced, motivated, purposeful, and cheerful team that is always looking forward to new challenges.
The aim of this mission is to take part in the development of a Front Office decision-making tool that allows portfolio managers to build target investment models for their portfolios.
The mission will consist of adding new features to improve the business value of the application for the current users and taking part of the user support from a technical perspective.
This mission will take place in Paris in an IT business unit that is in charge of designing and implementing solutions for Front Office and Operations teams.
The contractor will work within an agile team which is located in Paris and which includes developer and business analyst profiles.
- Clean code that complies with the coding convention
- All the technical documentation (design, support, etc.)
- The contractor will also participate to the process of releasing new versions of the application on the test and production environments
- Strong communication skills in English and French (regular interactions with English speakers)
- Experience in customer support and troubleshooting.
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies and business domain
- Pro-active and thorough attitude
- Open-minded and motivated
- Team player
- Test-driven, agile, software development in C# with several years experience
- Experience in developing Web API’s, .Net Core, Entity Framework (Core).
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge in Micro-services and Rest Api
- Thorough understanding of unit testing and mocking.
- Adhere to clean coding standards.
- Database development experience: SQL Server, SQL.
- Tools: Visual Studio, Resharper, Git, Azure DevOps.
Nice to have:
Good knowledge of Angular version 2+ (not Angular.js) and experience in Python
- Financial experience, basic understanding of asset management, financial products (stocks, bonds,
What we offer:
International team of motivated and experienced people
Work and development in a multinational environment
Opportunity to learn and grow
Occasional work from home and flexible working hours