Hardware Developer for electric vehicles
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Hardware Developer for electric vehicles active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Developing high voltage DCDC converter for HEV/BEV/EV;
- Understanding switching mode power supplies;
- Focused on highest efficiency, highest power density and best EMC performance;
- Design and development of digital and analog electronics for control of high-power electronic systems;
- Experience with high voltage power semiconductor selection (Si/SiC/GaN MOSFET’s, Diodes);
- Participate in cost-reduction initiatives and VA/VE;
- Preparing placing proposal for EMI improved PCB design;
- Driving improved thermal behavior;
- Driving to reach best in class efficiency;
- Supporting ISO 26262 Functional Safety Management process.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical Engineering;
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role;
- Fundamental knowledge of analog and digital design technics;
- Able to understand PCB designs, schematics and layout;
- Experience with vehicle diagnostic tools & circuit simulation tools;
- Fluent English in written and spoken form.
- Experience with DC/DC converters (4kW and above), experience routing high voltage lines and isolation;
- Root-cause analysis experience, particularly with automotive controllers;
- Knowledge of automotive Functional Safety requirements (ISO26262).