Diagnostic Engineer Support L2
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
To ensure success in this role, you need the following experience and skills:
• Bachelor`s Degree in Electrical /Electronics;
• Minimum 2- 3 years of experience in diagnosis;
• Knowledge of CANalyzer, DDT 2000 mandatory;
• Strong knowledge of how different systems work in a vehicle;
• Knowledge about automotive diagnosis and electronics;
• Advanced level of English;
• Customer-oriented working attitude.
About our open position: Diagnostic Engineer Support Level 2
• As a Diagnostic Engineer L2, you will be responsible for performing electrical diagnoses when errors occur and providing level 2 support.
A typical day might include the following:
• Ensuring Level 2 Customer Incident Forms processed
• Responsible for the unresolved level 2 customer incident file escalated to level 3;
• Dashboard for monitoring the processing of incident files including hardpoints and proposed solutions, escalated incidents, type, and frequency, an alert indicator;
• Working on the incident summary documents such as capitalization files;
• Ensuring continuous improvement.