Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Talent Stream active.
Vezi toate job-urile Finance Opportunities active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Talent Stream is looking to join forces and place candidates who:
- Have minimum three (3) years worth of experience
- Throughout their career, have achieved excellent results they are proud of
- Are looking for the right organization where they can make a long-lasting, positive contribution
Modern recruitment requires a higher degree of professionalism and client service standards which exceed the ones practiced today on the Romanian market.
• Master Diploma ( Finance);
• Relevant experience: 3 - 5 years in finance & accounting area;
• Good knowledge of international accounting (IFRS, general accounting principles, P&L, accruals, provisions and valuations, financial tax statements and reporting);
• Very good knowledge and application of SAP transactions related to team activity and general knowledge of SAP transactions applicable on department level
• Good MS Office Tools knowledge, with focus on MS Excel;
• Good knowledge and understanding of related legislations/norms, internal rules/guidelines;
• Good Finance & Accounting knowledge and principles applied in Refining & Marketing Industry, Upstream, Trading Oil & Gas;
• Solid execution skills proved by ability to adjust to new tasks & situations in an effective manner, showing flexibility in the way of thinking and acting;
• Intermediate to solid communication, negotiation and interaction skills;
• English language skills (at least B2), Hungarian language skills - medium.
• Performs and ensures that all process work is carried out according to internal procedures and regulations, accurately recorded and reported, in an effective and efficient manner;
• Performs GL activities with main focus on Bank Statements Processing-posting, reconciliation, clearing;
• Provides input for improving department activity, finds new solutions in accordance with the team objectives & business requirements;
• Supports the identification of potential risks in area of expertise and proposes solutions for risk mitigation;
• Supports the internal activities for regular maintenance of General Ledger procedures, training materials and processes description;
• Performs accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end closing activities;
• Ensures compliance and internal controls with regards to GL processes (e.g. end-to-end process compliance);
• Contributes to projects and initiatives for improving department activities;
• Performs (ad-hoc) analyses & provides support in audit requests;
• Provides support for requests from internal stakeholders respectively Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets, Financial Statements, etc.