Junior Billing Administrator with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Michelin Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Billing Administrator with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
As Junior billing administrator you will be part of a dynamic team in which team spirit, engagement and nice atmosphere are going hand in hand. You will join one world class company where you will have the opportunity to develop your career.
What will you bring to the team?
- Excellent communication (both written and oral);
- Fluency in English and French (at least B2 level);
- Economics background is a plus;
- Attention to details and focus on results;
- Ability to learn/to adapt to new processes;
- A good team worker and a customer-oriented approach.
- Management of rejected invoices and issue of manual invoices in FIE, meeting legal, tax and customs rules.
- Provide invoices and original declaration for the creation of customs documents;
- Identify and manage invoicing issues, with the support of Key Users and Information Manager.
- Manage the requests from the process partners.
- Create and follows SPOC tickets until their resolution by the SI support.
- Issue the tests for the project.
- Create and follows KPIs, as well as action plans.
- Apply the rules of internal control (archive, control etc).
- Propose ways to improve the process.
- Supports the improvement of quality and processes.
In Michelin, we offer:
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical subscription;
- Deduction of vacation costs;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- The option to customize your own benefits package with: book rental service, gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
How we recruit:
Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters reviews it. If your profile fits our role:
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.