Embedded Software Developer, Engineering Center - Bucharest
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of our colleagues from Bosch Engineering Center - with offices in Cluj and Bucharest - specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering. We work closely together with other international mobility development teams and with the local Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Automation Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable
- You have least 2 years of experience in Software Development for Embedded Systems
- You have experience with C/C++ for programming micro-controllers
- Communication protocols are well known to you
- You know Software Development Principles (V-Model, Agile, Configuration Management Requirements Management, etc.)
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are eager to work with the newest automotive technologies, understand complex systems and shape the behavior of the future cars
- You are proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment, but don't worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects
- You're a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally
- You take ownership of projects and tasks
- You're not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges
The languages you should know:
- English - a good level is mandatory
- German - it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.Job Description
Our teams are aiming towards a common goal: shaping the future of mobility together. Find out more about each of them:
Engineering Software Automotive
- You will work together with us, to develop latest technologically innovative SW-HW platform for Automated Driving/Driving Assistance.
- Traffic Jam Assist, Highway pilot, Automated Valet Parking are only a few of the interesting Automated driving (L2, L3, L4) functionalities to be used with our platform.
Engineering Software Ultrasonic
- You will focus on developing complete software solutions for the world's largest automotive OEM's based on ultrasonic sensors and sensors data fusion, with our features ranging from Autonomous Parking Systems to High Speed manoeuvring.
- You will use continuous integration and testing for our daily work, and we create our own embedded development tools and simulation environments
Engineering Electric Steering
- You will join us in working with Front Steering and Rear Steering products that are widely spread, while our ECU virtualization solutions are a trendsetter in the Automotive Industry.
- The platform projects are defined as proof of concept projects and our common goal is to define concepts that are meant to be applied on a division level.
Engineering Powertrain Systems
- You will be responsible for the development of electronic control units for powertrain applications (electric, hybrid or internal combustion engines). Our projects involve classic control engineering technologies, but also new electrification, connectivity or cybersecurity elements.
- You will focus on topics like vehicle communication and diagnostics, battery management functions, functional safety, powertrain systems verification and validation, ECU virtualization or data analytics.
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our teams are happy to welcome you.
Here are the technologies and standards you can get in contact with:
- Microcontroller programming
- Hardware Based Software: Embedded OS, Multicore MCU, System Control
- PCIe Ethernet, CAN, CAN-FD, FlexRay, XCP, UDS
- Model-Based Software Development: Matlab-Simulink, Ascet
- Knowledge of ASPICE
- Linux (QNX)