DevOps Virtualization Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Dell Technologies active
View all jobs DevOps Virtualization Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Here’s our story; now tell us yours:
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
- This role will primarily work on an innovative Platform project. The Platform uses on-premise Docker based Virtual Appliance product and Cloud-based fully Dockerized application platform.
- A qualified candidate must have good experience on Linux & Docker with Kubernetes & Python as nice to have.
- Design and develop on-premise virtual appliance based on rancher/k3s technologies and cloud-based application platform based on PKS/Kubernetes technologies.
- Design and develop platform (monitoring, job, security, notification, upgrader, etc.) services to be used by applications.
- Develop a keen understanding of the core requirements of our internal and external customers.
- Ensure, through both planning and project delivery conformance of established architecture, standards and best practices.
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world.
We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress!
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life while still having a life.
We offer excellent benefits including: competitive salary & bonuses, referral bonuses, meal tickets, life & health insurance, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities like career & mobility plans, learning platforms, employee resource groups and many other benefits that fit your interest!