Junior | Assurance
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
Join us if you are a Final year student, a Master’s student or a fresh graduate who:
• Has a degree in Economics/Accounting/Finance
• Is curios, eager to learn and develop
• Likes to take the initiative
• Is proficient in English
• Sees challenges as opportunities to grow
• Enjoys working individually as well as part of a team
You’ll work closely with our Assurance team to understand clients’ businesses and the risks they face. But that’s just the beginning; you’ll also have the opportunity to specialize on some of the following activities:
• Complex accounting assurance and financial operations assurance
• Assurance for specific financial reports
• XBRL assurance
• IPO preparation
• Actuarial services
• Reporting assistance services
It’s your career, your life, and your choice. Deloitte can give you the opportunity to work with some of the best professionals and explore what works for you through a variety of sources of inspiration:
• Strong investment in your career and constant learning opportunities
• ACCA certification
• Exposure to very diverse industries and businesses
• Opportunity to use data analytics and complex applications to do a smart audit
• Full-time job (undetermined period) and a friendly team
• Opportunity to work under the guidance of more experienced colleagues (managers, senior consultants)
We give you the means and the know-how, while you have the inspiration and enthusiasm. You're in charge of your career. Start here and explore how far you can go. Get inspired at Deloitte!