Jr. Recruitment Sourcer (Referrals Program Specialist)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs TELUS International active
View all jobs Jr. Recruitment Sourcer (Referrals Program Specialist) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
TELUS International (NYSE & TSX: TIXT) designs, builds and delivers next-generation digital solutions to enhance the customer experience (CX) for global and disruptive brands. The company’s services support the full lifecycle of its clients’ digital transformation journeys, enabling them to more quickly embrace next-generation digital technologies to deliver better business outcomes. TELUS International’s integrated solutions span digital strategy, innovation, consulting and design, IT lifecycle including managed solutions, intelligent automation and end-to-end AI data solutions including computer vision capabilities, as well as omnichannel CX and trust and safety solutions including content moderation. Fueling all stages of company growth, TELUS International partners with brands across high growth industry verticals, including tech and games, communications and media, eCommerce and fintech, healthcare, and travel and hospitality.
TELUS International’s unique caring culture promotes diversity and inclusivity through its policies, team member resource groups and workshops, and equal employment opportunity hiring practices across the regions where it operates. The company is building stronger communities and helping those in need through large-scale volunteer events that have positively impacted the lives of more than 150,000 citizens around the world and through its five TELUS International Community Boards that have provided $4 million in funding to grassroots charitable organizations since 2015. Learn more at: telusinternational.com.
TELUS International Europe is currently searching for a new colleague to join a growing and fast-paced company and to be part of the Recruitment team located in our office in Bucharest.
What we expect:
- Excellent command of English and Romanian
- Strong communication skills
- Good organizing skills and flexibility
- Tactical, high-energy and creative individual
- Good usage of different recruiting/marketing strategies
- Well organized, excellent team player and goal-oriented with great ability to work under pressure
- Experience in a similar position can be a plus
- Work closely with the Recruitment, Marketing and Communication teams for specific campaigns to boost our referral program
- Accountability for the communication, tracking, and timely response to every employee referrals and the referrer.
- Responsible for accurate and timely entry of referral data into our recruiting tools.
- Promote our open positions internally in the Operational areas, being present on the floor when needed
- Responsible for developing creative strategies through events, tools, communication channels to increase referral talent and pipelines.
- Interact with new joiners during Induction sessions, presenting the referral program
- Take over the ownership of the upcoming referral tool: password reset for users, e-mail updates and maintenance if needed
- Source, screen, evaluate and select potential candidates through a structured recruitment process designed to obtain the best candidates