Material Planner - Manufacturing TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Material Planner - Manufacturing TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements "Network. Inform. Integrate.", i.e. hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.
* Maintain SAP System for Raw Material Supply (storage location for all Raw materials);
* Create, block, correct, delete Control Cycle for every Raw Material and change whenever requested;
* Supervise booking (Check raw materials transfers, backflashes; error list Post Process List);
* Supervise materials stock level in production area and organize returns to Warehouse if necessary;
* Supervise booking of Trail Runs and PPAPs Semi finished and Finished Goods - also posting a special Internal Order;
* Support with all materials withdrawn from production area filling and signing form by requester or booking them directly in SAP (for test in other department, special shipments to clients);
* Responsible for booking the scraps (ADCOM posting accordingly to scrap reasons; maintain Scrap list and reports it weekly and monthly to Management);
* Support for inventories (instantly inventories and fill in the form for Finance Dep. for corrections; prepare periodically/general Inventories for Raw, Semi-finished and finished goods, for stocks checking);
* Support in organizing material flow for sample build and spare parts. Support for booking on sample build requester's cost center;
* Periodically reports to Logistic Leader in FF (scrap reports, production level reports, calculates the productivity and quality percent for employee salary raise etc).
* Supports the implementation of the company and the plant standards;
* His/ her responsibility is to reach the "zero ppm" quality level in the manufacturing lines in his area of responsibility.
* University Degree and/or relevant experience;
* 1-3 year experience in electronics manufacturing;
* Knowledge of manufacturing equipment;
* Knowledge of IT Tools (MS Office, SAP);
* Presentation skills.