E-Commerce Customer Advisor with Polish
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Goodyear Operations active.
Vezi toate job-urile E-Commerce Customer Advisor with Polish active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Our purpose at Goodyear is to build trust and to create an environment where associates are inspired by work. We believe in our people and we embrace change in order to engage and enable associates to realize their full potential.
If you want to be part of a great team, based in Bucharest, to work in a fast paced, world class organization, then you are in the right place because we have the perfect job for you!
You can count on our flexible working hours and work from home benefits.
Just apply and let’s meet to discuss more about what we could offer you more and about your career opportunities!
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. It employs about 72,000 people and manufactures its products in 55 facilities in 23 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio, and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg, strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry.
In Romania, Goodyear Dunlop has been present since 1999 and it is represented by two different legal entities, Goodyear Dunlop Tires (Sales Office) and Goodyear Operations.
Goodyear Operations Romania is the Global Business Services Center of Goodyear Dunlop EMEA. The GBS Center in Bucharest started back in July 2011. The core mission of the Center has always been to provide internal customer satisfaction with the shared responsibility of delivery - Driving performance as ONE TEAM.
To Join Our Team You Will Need:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-3 years’ experience of working in a customer service environment
• Any experience within automotive/industrial environment will be considered as a strong asset
• System Applications: strong knowledge in working with computers. Experience in working with CRM tools and SAP
• Ability to work in a team: support team goals, take initiative, seek to give and receive help and feedback
• Customer Interface management: able to establish a strong relationship and collaboration with the customer through efficient and effective communication, using standard tools and conventions, both in written & oral communication with the customer through other media
• Product knowledge: demonstrate affinity with or established knowledge on the main features and qualities of Goodyear's tires and other products. Strong awareness of Goodyear brands positioning in the market
• Communication: strong phone, written and verbal communication skills along with active listening
• Fluent in English and Polish
• Order entry: support customers to create orders, inform the customer on the availability of products, services and appointments
• Offer guidance and support to the customer in using the Business to Consumer Website
• Business to Consumer Website support: support customer by using and understanding the functions of the website
• Continuously share ideas on how to improve the B2C processes to make the customer experience on the B2C website as user friendly as possible
• Quality Management: enter and process customer claims in the Quality Management module. Drive swift and complete resolution for the claims and timely and transparent feedback to the customers/installers
• Good understanding of all relevant Order to Cash areas where customer claims can occur including logistics claims, returns, billing & pricing
• First Contact Resolution: maximize the customer requests answered during the first contact with the CSR in the contact center. The remaining customer requests need to be logged and followed up in accordance with the organization’s service standard processes, scripts, and procedures.
• Handle more challenging consumer/installer requests and do second Level support as well live support for B2C website. Deliver customer value by end to end follow up and satisfy customer/installer needs in alignment with Goodyear processes and guidelines. Maximize customer satisfaction by driving the company and supply chain strategy in all dealings with customers & installers.
If You Join Us, You Will Enjoy:
• Competitive salary package
• Free private medical services
• Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal
• 25 vacation days/year
• Referral bonuses for new hires recommended by you
• Work from Home & Flexible Working Hours
• Discount price to purchase Goodyear tires.
• Discount on products and services through agreed partnerships.