Senior L2/L3 Oracle Database Administrator
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.Cerinte
- At least 3 years experience in Oracle database administration.
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Delivery and Support disciplines and methodologies is a plus.
- Oracle certification would be a plus.
- Social Skills
- Very good communication abilities.
- Team spirit.
- Proactive and flexible.
- Customer oriented.
- Foreign Languages Excellent English skills. German or French would be a plus
Most common assignments that we work with include:
- Create architecture templates and proof of concept for new services.
- Participating in projects as a database expert.
- Mentoring and coaching junior colleagues.
- Installing and upgrading the database server and application tools.
- Allocating system storage and planning future storage requirements for the database system.
- Modifying the database structure, as necessary, from information given by application developers.
- Enrolling users and maintaining system security.
- Ensuring compliance with database vendor license agreement.
- Controlling and monitoring user access to the database.
- Monitoring and optimizing the performance of the database.
- Planning for backup and recovery of database information.
- Maintaining archived data.
- Backing up and restoring databases.
- Contacting database vendor for technical support.
- Generating various reports.
What We Offer:
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- Training and certifications On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
- Flexible benefits Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
- Compensation Competitive salary package and relocation bonus for candidates outside West Area;
- Extra vacation days.