IT Service Excellence Senior Reporting Analyst
IT Service Excellence Senior Reporting Analyst
A hands-on role which reports into and deputises for the Service Excellence Performance Manager.
In addition to providing day to day BAU service reporting, the role will entail overseeing the workload and deliverables from the team of three service reporting analysts.
The Service Excellence Performance Reporting Team provides reporting capabilities for the Group IT Service Operations function, which involves interrogating, analysing and reporting on all IT Service Management data for the entire organisation to help demonstrate service performance and drive service improvement.
- Oversee the workload and output from the Service Excellence Reporting Team;
- Act as a point of escalation for the team of 3 Service Reporting Analysts;
- Manage the work intake process through Incidents and Service Requests;
- Interrogate IT Service Management data (across all ITIL Disciplines and processes) to identify themes and trends and measure IT Service performance;
- Assure the data quality of reports;
- Create performance reports and packs (in PDF, Excel and other formats) including KPI reports to demonstrate where performance had been good, or where there are areas of underperformance and service improvement is required;
- Write queries against tables to create service performance dashboards in both Service Now and Power BI;
- Modification of existing reports to support new requirements;
- Develop, test, deploy, automate and schedule existing and new reports using ServiceNow and Power BI Manage and liaise closely with stakeholders to deliver reporting requirements.
- Stakeholders can range from Service Managers from Business Divisions or anyone from Group IT ranging from ITIL Process Owners (e.g. Incident Manager, Problem Manager, Service Desk Manager etc.), Senior IT management (head of IT, CIO, CTO, CFO etc)
- Purpose of reports will be to help demonstrate overall IT service performance (for entire IT Department) for that week/ month/ quarter etc.
- Content of reports will include stats on support team performance but could also include system/ network performance including things like service availability, volumes of major Incidents, avg. time to resolution, SLA achievement, volumes of change and % changes successful/ failed etc.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experienced in using service management tools: Service Now (mandatory) from a reporting perspective e.g. create dashboards and queries, scheduled reports etc. Preferably also experienced in using Performance Analytics.
- Experienced in applying reporting methods and techniques such as analysing & interrogating data & producing reports to represent findings.
- Experienced in using various reporting tools and suites such as: Power BI (mandatory), SQL Server and Crystal Reports (preferable) and Tableau (optional)
- Knowledge and experience in IT Service Operations /Service Management processes (incident management, change management, problem management, service request, SLA etc.) and/or an understanding of ITIL (preferably qualified at least Foundation level)
- Advantageous if applicant has worked in a reporting team in the IT department previously and preferably performed the role or acted as a Team Leader
- Strong people skills and experience in helping drive self and team development.
We maximise each employee's potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- 25 days' holiday per year
- 1 additional day off for your Birthday
- Annual wellness allowance
- Share Purchase Plan
- Medical Health Insurance
- Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
- Dental Coverage
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Private Pension
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits
- Volunteering Events
- Team Buildings
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise - and our purpose. You'll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) ("We") may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.