Process Engineer in Sample Production - TM
Do you want to be a Process Engineer in Sample Production? These should spark your interest: Sample Production role is to build prototype samples during the development phase of the projects (Instrument Cluster, Digital Cluster, Central Display, Head Up Display) until mass production starts.
As a Process Engineer in Sample Production you are responsible for:
* Programming the gluing robots;
* Roll out gluing technologies on projects;
* Collaborate with gluing experts for process parameters definition;
* Trouble shooting for process issues with internal and external stakeholders;
* Planning and tracking the samples build demand;
* Lesson Learned and standardization for related processes;
* Ensure quality and in time delivery;
* Create and implement work instructions, coordination technicians that operate the robots;
* Provide input in Build quality reports for R&D and plants;
* Customer interface for specific gluing issues. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
This is what it takes to be a successful for Process Engineer in Sample Production:
* Technical University;
* Mechanical and related processes knowledge;
* Robot programming is an advantage;
* Basic CAD knowledge;
* Quality processes;
* Microsoft Office;
* Initiative, communication, strong ownership;
* English medium level.
What we offer:
* Flexible working time;
* Home office;
* Competitive salaries & benefits;
* Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for the integration period;
* Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.