Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Minimum 2 years experience Knowledge in a Microstrategy BI environment (development and administration);
• Knowledge of Linux working environment;
• First experience on Jenkins and/or Talend;
• Experience working in an Agile environment;
• Team spirit, integrity and autonomy;
• Knowledge of French A2/B1 required.
• Assist project teams during the application lifecycle (project creation / configuration, deployment / delivery of MicroStrategy component);
• Ensure the production follow-up of MicroStrategy projects (morning CHECK);
• Ensure the administration of the platform and in particular the management of service interruptions (stopping / relaunching of applications);
• Develop our supervision / monitoring tools- Analysis / correction of anomalies on MicroStrategy projects (level 1 support)- Management of users / authorizations of MicroStrategy projects- Automation / scripting.