Inside Sales Associate for UK & Ireland
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Inside Sales Associate for UK & Ireland active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Veeam is the global leader in Cloud Data Management – a trusted provider of back-up solutions that protect cloud data and keep the world moving. Our best-in-class product, a net promoter score of 3.5x the industry average, and our big-name client base provide the perfect foundation for smart, driven but humble people to win and grow their careers. We’ve retained the agility of a start-up where everyone is heard and supported, but our evolution into a billion-dollar company continues to bring new opportunities to be Veeamazing – all in an open, inclusive and diverse culture where our success means people can keep it real.Requirements
To Be Successful You Will Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (a combination of education and experience will be considered);
- Fluency in English is required;
- Sales experience is a plus;
- Outbound calling experience is a plus;
- Knowledge of IT industry preferred;
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills;
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment;
- Must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter;
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
As part of Veeam’ s continuous growth, we are looking for an Inside Sales Associate to be responsible for handling sales leads and converting them to new business opportunities for internal Veeam sellers. The ISA prospects by making outbound calls, connecting end users with their local Veeam resources to drive revenue. May utilize e-mail and other electronic sales techniques in support of the prospecting effort.
- Makes a high level of outbound calling to potential prospects
- Receives and responds to inbound sales leads and converts them to new business.
- Maximizes coverage within a defined region and penetrates organizations with Veeam products
- Initiates telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed
- Provides support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations, and supporting the regional team in closing Veeam business.
- Develops a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential customers
- Updates and maintains notes/next step actions in the Veeam CRM system to continually advance sales cycle
In Return You Can Expect:
To work with great team members, who are as passionate as you!
To have an impact – you will contribute to our growth!
To have the autonomy and all you need to deliver the best results!
You will learn a lot and your professional development will be a priority!
You will contribute to Veeam’s Culture