Talent Acquisition Specialist - Maternity Cover
At DB Schenker, we’re committed to providing innovative supply chain solutions that challenge the status quo. As a global industry leader with more than 140 years of logistics experience, we’re proud to support industry and trade in the global exchange of goods.
At DB Schenker Global Business Services Bucharest, you are a partner of an accounting excellence and supporting activities team. A team that is part of a global logistics network that connects the world. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Here, we encourage you to actively shape your career in a solid organization and take part in designing new traditions.
We provide services in:
- Air and Ocean Supporting Functions
- Finance and Accounting
- Sales and Business Support
- Up-to-date knowledge of innovative talent sourcing methodologies
- Previous recruitment experience/strong track record of successfully networking key talent pools (1-2 year experience in recruitment agency and multinational environment)
- Proven track record of successfully sourcing and qualifying passive applicants
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders and building strong relationships as well as an ability to listen to and understand the needs of the business and candidates
- Ability to independently manage priorities, workload, projects and deadlines
- Excellent English communication skills, both spoken and written
- Headhunting experience would be beneficial
- Partner with Business Unit and local Leaders to develop an understanding of hiring nuances of the business
- Responsible for full life cycle recruiting - all hiring manager communication, job description preparation/posting, sourcing, submit candidates, relationship management, issue resolution, setting process/procedural expectations, etc.
- Develop sourcing strategies that maximize the qualified candidate pool
- Monitors the job market and prepares analyses and summaries of the main job market movement
- Customer education and senior stakeholder management
- Project manager for TA initiatives
- Process and systems improvements
Take a look at the advantages that come together with this job:
- Your performance and productivity will be rewarded based on your achievements;
- Food first, right? You can use your meal tickets card to a variety of food places and supermarkets;
- If you’re into sports, we organize in-house sport & relax activities such as yoga.
- For a larger portion of sport, we provide discounts to World Class and 7card;
- We care about how you feel, so you’ll have access to an extensive private medical insurance and a life insurance from the first day at SGBS;
- Did someone say birthday? For your special day, you will receive 2 movie tickets;
- Trainings throughout your career evolution and a variety of projects that you can be involved in
- Opportunity to shift your career across different departments;
- Activities that focus on creating a culture of comfort, happiness and health (e.g.: movie nights, cultural days, social responsibility initiatives).