Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
● Previous experience in a technical consultant role or Low Code developer / BPM developer/ Application Administrator or Configurator
● Databases (stored procedures, triggers, database modeling)
● Scripting experience
● Application integration experience(MQ, Java Topics, JMS, Rest, SOAP)
● Advanced English skills (in writing and verbally);
● Abstract thinking;
● Analytical and problem solving skills;
● Understand and, if needed, challenge the requirements
● Produce clean code and application configurations based on specifications
● Actively participate in code review, development shadowing, development detail design and agile ceremonies
● Contribute with the rest of the team to continuous improvements of the development process
● L3 support for live applications