People Development and HR Reporting Senior Specialist
- Responsible with all activities pertaining to employer branding and talent acquisition processes, both local and regional by working with a qualified team of professional agencies and consultants; act as an ambassador of the company in the relationships with universities and vocational schools.
- Ensure the HR (headcount and cost) timely and accurate reporting within the assigned area of responsibility.
- Provide support for the development of country annual reviews, staffing, compensation and organizational change effectiveness.
- Advise on and facilitates the delivery and administration of the organization’s development programs in accordance with the organization’s strategy for development
- Support in the analysis and identification of development needs and creative approaches to development by evaluating programs and interventions aligned to the future needs for know-how, skills, and performance.
- Responsible for HR audits
- Bachelor’s Degree and Romanian Human Resources diploma (Inspector RU)
- Proficient user of MS Office and at least one HRIS (Success factor, MS Dynamics, HCM, Workday, etc)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Language skills: English proficient
- Organization and Leadership skills
- Analytical thinking
- Excellent communication and social skills