People Development and HR Reporting Senior Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Prysmian Group active
View all jobs People Development and HR Reporting Senior Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
- Responsible with all activities pertaining to employer branding and talent acquisition processes, both local and regional by working with a qualified team of professional agencies and consultants; act as an ambassador of the company in the relationships with universities and vocational schools.
- Ensure the HR (headcount and cost) timely and accurate reporting within the assigned area of responsibility.
- Provide support for the development of country annual reviews, staffing, compensation and organizational change effectiveness.
- Advise on and facilitates the delivery and administration of the organization’s development programs in accordance with the organization’s strategy for development
- Support in the analysis and identification of development needs and creative approaches to development by evaluating programs and interventions aligned to the future needs for know-how, skills, and performance.
- Responsible for HR audits
- Bachelor’s Degree and Romanian Human Resources diploma (Inspector RU)
- Proficient user of MS Office and at least one HRIS (Success factor, MS Dynamics, HCM, Workday, etc)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Language skills: English proficient
- Organization and Leadership skills
- Analytical thinking
- Excellent communication and social skills