Senior Client Service Executive - Quantitative Research
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs qpas active
View all jobs Senior Client Service Executive - Quantitative Research active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
For our client, a multinational full services market research agency, we are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Client Executive - Quantitative Research that is eager to develop its career in a professional environment.
Senior Client Executive will be responsible for managing and overseeing quantitative research projects to ensure high quality standards are maintained, deadlines are met and projects are completed with excellence and within budget.
Among responsibilities will be:
- Account Management for designated clients
- Most frequent types of studies conducted in CX: EFM closed-loop feedback, client dbase inquiries, point of contact satisfaction studies, recommendation studies, mystery shopping /mystery calling etc.
- Design and implementation of research projects, including development of instruments (questionnaire, data collection and data processing instructions etc.)
- Writes research reports, including conclusions & recommendations with a high degree of independence / minimum supervision
- Manages day to day client relationships independently
- Conduct all steps of research projects of various complexity, with a higher level of autonomy.
- Take research briefs, turn them into proposals and validates them with the Department Head.
- Define methodologies to ensure maximum research efficiency in timing and cost
- Assure that questionnaires/discussion guides are designed according to client objectives
- Ensure high reporting quality: capture all essential messages and expose them with clarity, flawless English/Romanian, visually elegant reports
- Integration of internal and external information sources to deliver insight
- University degree in Economics (Marketing), Sociology, Statistics etc.
- At least three years of experience in the field of market research
- Very good knowledge of quantitative market research techniques
- Previous exposure to non-FMCG domains (telecom, banking, retail, services, automotive etc)
- Analytical skills
- Project management skills
- Sound Client Service abilities
- English - advanced (speaking, reading, writing)
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Previous experience in a Market Research agency
- The recruitment process will be conducted through QPAS - Recruitment Company.
- Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
- By applying to this job, we are deemed to have your default consent to the processing of personal data by QPAS, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679.