Sales & Marketing Manager, Pulmonology
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SofMedica active.
Vezi toate job-urile Sales & Marketing Manager, Pulmonology active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Farmacie - Medicina active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
SofMedica is part of an education-driven group of healthcare companies in Romania, Greece, Bulgaria, Cyprus, and Hungary. Our mission is making life saving technologies available to the remotest patients in Europe, by empowering the healthcare professionals with the most reliable ecosystem of innovation and learning.
Working at SofMedica is all about providing patient access to the most innovative medical technology. We value Synergy, Passion and Change, and we onboard talents that esteem teamwork and value-adding activities for accomplishing the best impact in healthcare. At SofMedica we respect our Team members, we offer equal opportunities for professional growth and career development, as well as fostering an environment to innovate.
Take the challenge and make a difference by joining a top innovative and fast-growing group in Europe! We are looking forward to find out more about YOU!”
• Experience in sales and clinical support of medical devices/medical consumables (Experience in pulmonology or/and respiratory disease or bronchoscopy is an advantage;
• Experience in relationship with medical centers, hospitals and decision making medical staff;
• Previous work experience in medical field of minimum 3 years is required;
• Serious, responsible well-organized person, with rigorous working style and attention to details;
• Strong team member with good communication skills to all organizational levels;
• Very good written and verbal communication skills in English;
• Ability to effectively communicate with clients and staff members;
• A team player with high level of dedication;
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
• Availability to travel;
• Clean B driving license;
• Sales and promotion of medical devices and medical products to both public and private hospitals;
• Provide clinical support to clients;
• Contacts and visits clients/potential clients in order to promote the products and company image;
• Responsible for relationship building and development between clients and the company (enlarging the client base, product base and the orders value);
• Meeting the sales targets established by the Company’s management. Analyses on a frequent basis the relationship between supplier and client, monitors the satisfaction level of the clients and makes proposals for optimization;
• Review periodically the market size and potential, updates the database of clients and identifies new potential clients;
• Analyses the market, prices, trends and needs of the clients;
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
• Involvement on recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales team members
This is a full time position. SofMedica Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.
• Work in a unique innovative healthcare ecosystem, at multi-country European level, with high standards in our work environment and ethics;
• Opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-evolving market;
• Opportunity for a solid career plan;
• Access to professional education programs and talent development;
• Opportunity to be part of a dynamic Team of professionals in five countries;
• Competitive compensation and benefits package.