International Business Developer
Technology is the most powerful equalizer of our time, providing access to data, knowledge, and-above all-connections. Our client is the smartest and the newest B2B SaaS company that helps employees to get relevant know-how and act fast in a very dynamic business environment with, no loss of productive time, minimum costs and on the job live impact. Our client is a microlearning digital platform that transforms Knowing into Doing.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated and energetic professional who will use their own sales and account management experience to connect and engage with Training Companies around the World. The ideal candidate understands the Training & Development business, what it takes to be successful, and is passionate about accelerating Partner’s success. Clear and influential communication style is a must in order to best facilitate these interactive experiences. Other key attributes include the ability to think on your feet, problem solve, and handle on-going reporting tasks to ensure microlearning programs and Partners business run smoothly.
Key goals: This person will primarily focus on acquiring new Training Companies clients and developing a Training Companies Partner Network.
What Your Day Looks Like:
- Research, identify, and tenaciously generate new partner opportunities
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline; maintain a high volume of activity including outbound cold calls, emails, & social selling
- Consistently exceed monthly and annual revenue quota and be well-compensated for doing so
- Builds trust and credibility with Training Companies Partners Network to deliver high quality, impactful experiences that drive engagement, learning, and partnership.
- Inspires and educates our new training companies partners, integrating the building blocks for their particular needs.
- Stays up-to-date with the latest innovations in the field of learning and incorporates them into the microlearning programs.
- Keeps current with the changing needs of the business, business processes and focus by engaging with the Training Companies attending World biggest Training & Development Conferences
- Acts as a liaison between the partner, their employees, their clients and sales & marketing resources helping them to implement and sale microlearning projects
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1 - 3 years of full-time corporate sales experience
- Excellent English language skills
- Computer literacy: advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Strong, detailed knowledge of sales cycles and sales process
- Proven track record in creating, delivering, and training successfully with measurable results in fast paced environments
- Proven track record of working with and influencing sales leaders and executives
- Strong ability to represent concepts, as well as summarize and communicate complex ideas into curriculum with a strong sense of how training professionals think and operate
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent presentation and delivery skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong process and analytical skills to identify inefficiencies and create improvements
- Attractive salary
- Super bonus system
- Premium health insurance
- Professional development opportunities
- Remote working when necessary
- Prime location and vibrant team spirit
- Access to one of the fastest growing industries
- The recruitment process will be conducted through QPAS - Recruitment Company.
- Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
- By applying to this job, we are deemed to have your default consent to the processing of personal data by QPAS, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679.