Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
The Dispute Administrator will be part of the dispute team of Allianz Technology SE and will manage the reporting of outstanding invoices, the tracking of incoming, outstanding and partial payments as well as incoming disputes by customers.
- Create transparency on the status of the overdue receivables;
- Check and match incoming payments to overdue receivables;
- Check the completeness of required documentation to open a valid dispute;
- Assign and track tasks to respective parties to solve the dispute;
- Prepare finance to finance resolution measures for dispute/ late payment and align with team head if necessary;
- Hand over all unresolved disputes to the cash collection team;
- Check reporting on open receivables to be passed on to the stakeholders on Allianz Technology and Allianz SE side and align with treasury team head.
- Strong academic background (preferably Accounting, Business Administration, Economics);
- Degree in business administration;
- Accounting knowledge;
- Experience in receivables management / accounts payable accounting;
- Strong Excel skills and IT tools affinity, Good knowledge in SAP FI;
- English fluency.
- Structured and analytical approach;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Diligent approach to take care and follow-up with different stakeholders.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets