Key Account Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs qpas active
View all jobs Key Account Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
For our client, an international company specialized in the implementation of custom-made innovative operational projects, a leader in implementing integrated solutions for traceability and management of all phases of the supply chain, that collaborates with the world’s most important technologies producers and supports the customer in the selection of advanced technologic solutions in all the phases of the – analysis, planning, implementation – until after-sales assistance. Key Responsibilities:
- Manage existing clients and creating new business opportunities;
- Hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales process;
- Build strong customer relationships by partnering with them, understanding their needs and identifying business opportunities;
- Be an active part in the negotiation of new contracts;
- Presenting new ideas during sales and product meetings;
- University degree (preferably in cybernetics, computer science, mathematics or technical area);
- Experience of at least 2 years in selling integrated solutions (both hardware and software) for supply chain or retail;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent command of English, Italian is an advantage;
- Very good communication skills;
- Strong team player and strong ethics;
- Decisiveness and ability to handle multiple tasks;
- Self-motivated, problem solver and organizational abilities;
- Availability to travel;
- Clean driving license.
- Competitive financial and benefits package;
- Professional and friendly environment;
- Training and on-going development opportunities;
- Exposure to challenging projects in various industries both local and international.
- The recruitment process will be conducted through QPAS - Recruitment Company.
- Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
- By applying to this job, we are deemed to have your default consent to the processing of personal data by QPAS, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679.