IT Storage&Backup Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Farmaciile Catena active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Storage&Backup Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
CATENA se mandreste cu statutul de cel mai apreciat brand de farmacii din Romania.
Compania noastra si-a propus sa fie un reper fundamental in lumea medicala romaneasca, in ceea ce priveste calitatea si profesionalismul serviciilor oferite.
Echipa Catena a integrat imaginea brandului in viata de zi cu zi a romanilor, punand accentul pe definirea conceptului de viata sanatoasa si armonioasa.
• 5+ years hands-on experience supporting Microsoft Windows Server, up to 2019
• 5+ years of experience in storage systems planning – capacity, allocation, monitoring and optimize
• 5+ years of experience in backup tools : maintains efficient and reliable backup and recovery procedures – VEEAM experience is a plus
• Strong skill in High Availabilty storage solutions
• Architectural knowledge and operating of FC switches
• Significant experience with Windows PowerShell scripting - create and maintain scripts to eliminate manual efforts and automate server administration
• Solid foundation and background in Microsoft products and technologies
• Familiarity with monitoring tools – Solarwinds experience is a plus
• Good network knowledge of networking fundamentals, including understanding TCP/IP, VLANs, NAT, VPN, subnetting, and Load Balancers
• Linux/UNIX administration skills is a plus
• Able to work on-call and during off-hours
• Being part of and manage all systems, servers, storage, and network infrastructure;
• Manage all infrastructure and monitoring tools to enable ideal performance and ensure that components of the disaster recovery infrastructure and technical plans are maintained;
• Monitor daily backup jobs and systems, troubleshoot/remediate failures;
• Design and distribute backup reports to system owners and stakeholders;
• Enforce standards for system architecture in close collaboration with application owners, developers, end-users and stakeholders;
• Administer global backup solutions in keeping with long-term strategic plan for backup system management and platform maturity, including cross-platform/multi-cloud recovery, business continuity/disaster recovery, automation and cost optimization;
• Perform activities related to install, configure and managing SAN devices and fiber switches;
• Provide architecture as well as performance recommendations to DBAs and Ops;
• Analyze compute and storage reports, capacity and metrics across compute and storage ecosystems and escalate or inquire as appropriate;
• Coordinate with various third-party/external service providers on the compute and storage platforms they support;
• Participate in solution design/delivery process in design and delivery of cloud and on-prem solutions to support business applications;
• Provides 24X7 escalation support to the cross-functional teams for critical incidents;
• Create and update technical documentation of operating procedures as needed;
• Serve as a technical expert for Tier 2/3 support groups.