At Exiger we work everyday to make the world a safer place to do business in. Our experts and technology help clients prevent breaches, respond to risk, remediate issues and monitor activities. We are searching for people who think creatively to solve complex problems related to governance, risk and compliance thus delivering first class solutions for our corporate and government partners.
Exiger’s core values are courage, excellence, expertise, innovation, integrity, teamwork and trust.
Knowledge & Skills
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist, between 3- 5 years
- Expert knowledge of applicable employment laws and ability to ensure full compliance.
- Ability to understand and interpret payroll entries to support employee inquiries and the timely and accurate processing of payroll.
- Ability to Learn or Experience with Lever (Applicant Tracking System), Dayforce Ceridian (Payroll System), and ADP Workforce Now (Human Resources Information System).
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner.
- Proven ability to work well within a team environment while accomplishing individual projects.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Comfortable being part of a remote team and working with a manager based in a different geography.
Professional Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree required; Masters preferred in Human Resource Management, Business, Psychology, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organization Development or equivalent.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and teamwork skills.
- High degree of Professional Fluency in Romanian and English
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and an impactful presentation style.
- Experience navigating employee relations issues and of Employment courts or Tribunals and collective workplace/workforce agreements
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Experience with high-volume recruitment activities – nice to have
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Detail-oriented, analytical, inquisitive, problem-solving in nature.
- Proven ability to ‘roll up your sleeves’ and make a contribution quickly.
- Comfortable with using data to inform decision-making.
- A high degree of customer focus, business acumen, and professionalism.
- A self-starter, with strong communication skills and work ethic.
- High level of initiative and self-motivation.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Provide Payroll and Benefits support
- Conduct New Hire Orientation, On-boarding and Induction in order to welcome new joiners to the team
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Implement company policies and procedures accurately and effectively with an understanding of local needs and adaptations.
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Manage legislatively required programs such as Health and Safety, Accessibility, and others.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes, if case
- Support Exiger and Appointed Legal Advisors in Employment Tribunals and Courts, if case
- Provide support to the Talent & Culture Manager/team on additional projects as needed.
- Act as a Talent & Culture champion on the ground in Bucharest.
We at Exiger are committed to equal opportunities and diversity. To remain an equal opportunity employer, we intend that no qualified job applicant or employee shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion or political belief, disability or age. There will be equal opportunities in the recruitment, training and development and promotion of employees.