QA Automation Engineer @ HN Services Romania (DO)
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
- Java and OOP knowledge;
-Knowledge of Selenium framework;
-Knowledge of a build automation tool (i.e. Maven, Gradle);
-Experience with CI/CD platforms (e.g. Jenkins);
-Knowledge of relational and / or non-relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, OrientDB, etc);
-Experience with version-control systems, such as Git;
-Basic Linux skills;
-Knowledge of software development lifecycle and methodology;
-A proactive mindset, who shares his/her ideas and brings them to life;
-Highly motivated, self-driven, good analytical skills with an eye for details and interested in Quality Assurance;
-Good written and verbal English language skills;
-Very good communication skills.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Machine Learning in general, and testing of ML models in particular;
- User-level experience with tools like: Jira, Confluence;
- Knowledge of automation testing tools like: Jmeter;
- Background in REST API test automation;
- Knowledge of experience with behavior-driven development tool Cucumber;
- Usage of tools and technologies like: Postman, Swagger;
- Containers & cloud-native technologies: Docker, Kubernetes;
- ISTQB Foundation Level.
- Participate in testing and delivery of high quality software;
- Manage the testing process through all phases of the project lifecycle;
- Define, implement and execute;
- Middleware automated functional tests;
- Frontend automated tests;
- Manual tests, when suitable scenarios demand them;
- Non-functional tests;
- Integrate the automated test cases into the Continuous Delivery pipeline;
- Maintain both the test suites and the test frameworks;
- Promotion of best practice testing within the team using any other frameworks and tools;
- Investigate, report, document and check bugs resulting from different types of tests;
- Work with partners from both the local team and from teams in Germany;
- Be a part of our young and dynamic team.