Support Developer Unix & PL/SQL @ HN Services Romania (DO)
HN Services, a company specialized in digital transformation and software development, has 35 years worldwide presence, with offices in Romania (Bucharest), France (Paris, Marseille, Aix en Provence), Portugal (Lisbon and Porto), Spain (Madrid),) and Luxembourg, with over 1200 employees.
HN Services Romania has strengthened its local presence since 2006, always being guided by values such as commitment, communication, closeness towards its employees and partners, openness, agility and involvement. We like to recommend ourselves as having the mindset of a company and the agility of a start-up.
With its own Training Center, HN Services Romania contributed to the professional reconversion of more than 200 specialists in Cobol, Java and .NET. We develop projects for various industries from banking to automotive, mainframe (Cobol), Java, .NET, Android, iOS, Salesforce, etc.
Under the slogan #changethecode, we make a difference in the way we work, recruit and in the relationship with our partners and employees. We invite you to find more about us on our LinkedIn page or on Facebook.
• Minimum 3-years experience in IT – especially in maintenance and support activities;
• Oracle database - medium knowledge;
• Unix/Linux shell scripting knowledge with professional experience required
• Nice to have knowledge of Control-M job scheduler, code versioning software (such as GitHUB) and ETL Informatica Support experience;
• Experience in the banking environment, involvement in IT banking projects and maintenance of reporting tools is an advantage but not mandatory;
• Medium to advanced level of English, French is a plus.
• Regulatory reporting projects and adjustments at the request of the regulator;
• Involvement in the RUN/ Production activities: application support in the production environment, control of the execution of the batch processes, daily monitoring of the application, incident resolution.
• Application maintenance in response to technical evolutions in related applications – change parametrizations, workflows;
• Monitoring and adapting the code as requested in various requests (technical specifications, performance, security);
• Improvement solutions/ plans - in accordance with the standards and architectural rules of the group;
• Involvement in the project life-cycle: analyze (technical impact studies, estimation, planning), implementation (technical specifications, coding and unit tests), delivery in different environments (development, integration, UAT and production), support the business owner in the testing phase;
• Work with customers or departments on technical issues (including maintenance), improve performance
• Prepare reports on performance, activities or status (Jira)