Claims Management Specialist French (1 year ltd)
This is a great opportunity to join us as a Claims Management Specialist with French (1 year limited contract) in our Customer Service Back-Office Department in Bucharest where you will be responsible for managing customer claims, claims linked to deliveries (quantity & part discrepancies, damaged parts, lost in transit etc.), quality & price adjustment in full coordination with Order management team, Cash collection team, Sales team.
You will also deal with customer stock cleaning & customer returns: issue goods return authorization to customer & related credit notes, upon warehouse inspection results. Claims and returns management are done in SAP Hybris C4C and SAP ERP where status updates are done status and followed-up accordingly until completion. Run recurrent reports on the progress of the claims and returns.
- Upon receipt of claim (written form, file etc.), follows the procedure. Coordinates with related departments to accept or reject the claim & answer to customer accordingly
- Inputs the related credit/ debit note request. Edits document & sends information to customer & eventually cash collection team
- After internal request assessment & following internal procedure, sends to customer the authorization or rejection to return, according to existing approval matrix
- Upon receipt of the warehouse, goods return analysis (file or fax) uploads order return and / or creates final billing document = return credit note. Inform Cash collection & forward to customer in conformity to procedures
- Coordinates collection of used parts & refund of caliper cores together with customers, forwarder & supplier according to process in place
- Inputs requests for customer account creation or change
- Intercompany flows follow up
- Manages order for catalogues, samples or personnel orders for FMMP staff
- Closely coordinates activity with Order management team, Sales & Finance
- Makes sure shared point information is always up to date with latest procedures
- Seeks for process improvement, pro-active problem solving & participates to workshops
- 1-2 years of experience in a commercial environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Good process management skills
- Customer focused
- Capable of versatility & adaptability
- Capable to work in multi-cultural environment
- Business process knowledge
- SAP and data warehouse knowledge nice to have
- MS–office Suite
- Ability to work in team and to take initiatives
- Fluent in English and French (mandatory)
What You Can Expect Next Our team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
We are committed to the safety and health of our employees. We adhere to social distancing recommendations and other protocols, ensuring a safe work environment for all.