Hardware Engineer for Electronic Components - ADAS TSR
We are a central electronic component team for ADAS products managing an overall strategy for the usage of electronics devices in new projects.
The focus is to support the worldwide projects in terms of design to cost, risk assessment for supply and manufacturing technology.
You will be the interface between automotive quality, purchasing, supplier and hardware development, handle new component and supplier introduction with the standards of an automotive environment and customer requests.
What you will do:
* Creation and release of open market devices within our Continental quality requirements;
* Market and Technology Research;
* Acquire expert knowledge in various component categories and develop a preferred part list;
* Communication and driving of implementations with international project teams;
* Project (BOM) review and managing complex projects for component changes;
* Analyze and improve existing processes and tools.
* University Degree (Electronics, Physics or equivalent);
* Previous experience in hardware development is a plus;
* Good knowledge of MS Office and VBA programming preferred;
* Good communication skills, Advanced English - speaking and writing level;
* Self-organized workstyle with high quality awareness;
* Ability to work in an international team environment;
* Proactive and communicative way of working.
What we offer:
* Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
* Flexible working time, home office & sabbaticals;
* A coach for the onboarding period;
* Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
* Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.