International Account Advisor with German
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
Your day to day:
Act as a frontline interface with customers of Vodafone companies worldwide. Role involves responding to customers over the phone and resolving their inquiries. The main purpose is to facilitate and provide a Vodafone global customer service standard.
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
- Germany Level – C2 Speaking Proficiency
- Strong verbal communication skills
- High problem solving skills
- Proficiency in using MS Office applications is a plus
- Ability to present value added solutions to clients
- High emotional intelligence and soft skills with the ability to manage high-profile customers
- Achieves goals in a timely manner while providing excellent client service
- Ability to learn, seek knowledge and self development
- Experience in a multi-system environment
- Preferable experience within a contact centre or customer service environment for 1 year
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
- Respond efficiently and effectively to customer queries through all available omni-channels (phone, chat, incidents, etc…)
- Identify secondary (possible or hidden) customer needs and attempt to add value accordingly
- Ensure service level agreements are met and maintained through accuracy in handling required task and through communicating positively with all involved parties (2nd Line, 3rd Line, etc…) in order to facilitate timely issue resolution
- Follow agreed processes / procedures to raise and resolve customer queries as well as propose potential process improvements where applicable.
- Own and manage customer engagement and interaction ensuring all agreed quality attributes are met and exceeded.
- Manages the balance of benefits for the customer and the business
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
Work from Home
Medical and dental services
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Special discounts for gyms and retailers
You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company