Travel & Expenses Analyst with German
If your talent is turning your colleagues’ needs and problems into solutions, start your journey as a Travel & Expenses Analyst with German in Michelin.
We would like you to bring to the team:
- Good German skills, English conversational;
- 1 year experience in a back-office or administrative position would be a plus;
- Attention to details, rigorousness, patience, good organization and good communication skills;
- Good team worker, adaptability, flexibility in a changing environment;
- Serious, respecting deadlines.
- Apply the control method defined in agreement with the internal partner;
- Apply settlements required as a result of the control;
- Treat the files of the employees who leave the company;
- Treat the anomalies and claims;
- Respects the confidentiality of personal data and travel data;
- Archive documents according to the instructions agreed with the internal partner.
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical subscription;
- Deduction of vacation costs;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- The option to customize your own benefits package with: gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.