Materials Planner | Cluj-Napoca
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SalesConsulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Materials Planner | Cluj-Napoca active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
• Degree level qualification
• Good knowledge of procurement and supply chain
• 1-3 years’ experience in a relevant position
• Experience with ERP systems, preferably SAP
• Fluency in English
• Express delivery needs to suppliers
• Follow up deliveries and ensure the availability of goods for company projects
• Monitor Supplier's performances KPI's
• Participate/lead to Supplier's performances improvement (animation)
• Contribute with SC inputs for supplier selection
• Ensure and update the accuracy of material planning master data (in compliance with stock and logistic constraints)
• Create the Material Planning documents (Call-off, Schedule Agreement) & respective Source List
• Identify priorities associated with risk/impact anticipation and set up recovery actions
• Maintain a routine with Suppliers in order to check the status of deliveries
• Analyse and manage MRP exception messages and anticipate supply problems (backlogs, shortages, no demand)
• Maintain delivery dates in ERP
• Track missing parts until stock availability
• Ensure non-conformities replacement
• Resolve Receiving issues (overstock, shortage, damage, documentation, etc.)