Commercial Graduate Programme 2022 - Romania, Bucharest
We are a global agri-business with a six-continent supply chain. We can rely on the strong history of Nidera and COFCO Agri. With a long-standing market presence, we have a deep understanding of the world’s largest agricultural importing markets, including China.Requirements
Exciting opportunities you will not find elsewhere
Our Commercial Graduate Programme is designed to help us find and develop these remarkable people. Are you one of them? And do you share our commitment to making a positive impact on the planet and its population? If so, our programme is for you.
We are looking for candidates who wish to pursue a career track in Trading.
This programme opens up a range of valuable experiences:
• Opportunities to gain a deep understanding of how our business operates, defined by strong values and beliefs and a culture of collaboration.
• The chance to gather insights on the latest commercial thinking, explore new ways of working and contribute to COFCO International’s sustainability mission.
• The opportunity to attend global learning events and virtual workshops to enable you to learn from the organisation’s top leaders.
• Coaching from a dedicated technical expert, with impressive experience and knowledge.
• You will also be part of a small global team to complete a challenging project. This will be sponsored by a senior business leader and will help you to build a network of contacts and gain a deeper understanding of the organisation’s commercial activities.
We have opportunities in key origination locations including Argentina, Brazil, India, Italy, Netherlands, Romania, Singapore, Spain, South Africa, USA and Ukraine.
The full rotational programme takes a minimum of 18 months to complete and has been designed to give you the organizational knowledge and operational expertise you will need to begin a long and fulfilling career with us.
What you will need to join the programme :
• To succeed on our Commercial Graduate Programme, you will need a keen interest in the commodity markets – especially relating to agricultural products, with a desire for a career path in Trading.
• As this is a graduate programme, you should have a university degree in business administration, economics, agricultural sciences or similar.
• You do not need post-graduate working experience, but we will consider your application if you have worked for up to three years after finishing your degree.
• The selection process will be in English, so you will need to be fluent both written and verbal. Mandarin is a preferred additional language, but not mandatory.
• You will also need to speak the language of the country where you are applying and be a citizen there or have a valid work permit.
The link that the candidates can use to apply is given below. Please use it.
We also have the link for the web page of COFCO International, on the section for Commercial Graduate Programme.
The deadline to submit your application in English language is October 25th, 2021
The programme will be launched in January 2022.