Business Infrastructure Services (BIS) is responsible for the providing business aligned, best of breed technology solutions, engineering & extended level of infrastructure support. The department is made up of the following teams:
- Capital Markets
- Post Trade
- Corporate Technology
- Shared Technology
- Data and Analytics
- Service Excellence
This Service Manager role is aligned to the Post Trade pillar within Business Infrastructure Services (BIS)
Working within BIS, the SM role is responsible for providing the service management and overall governance for all products and services, directly attributed to the supported technology functions
- Act as the central contact point for all Service engagement, operational processes and escalations, working with the business to meet customer expectations in line with strategy
- Responsible for owning the relevant 'Service Catalogue' including the creation, maintenance and reporting of all associated services
- Responsible for ensuring all services are delivered, measured and reported on within agreed service level agreements.
- Accountable for managing the customer relationship.
- Proactively running service improvement programmes to maintain customer service satisfaction.
- Provide liaison between BIS and the customer, assisting with strategy, investment decisions and ongoing support/operating model requirements.
- Primary interface between the business CIO/CTO, the BIS function and out into Infrastructure and Cloud (I&C).
- This candidate will provide our employees with a best in-class service relationship to ensure they extract the best available service/efficiencies from BIS.
- Will take ownership of escalated issues and enquiries and manage to successful conclusion, ensuring clear communication
- Ownership of Post Trade 'Business Service Catalogue' and maintenance
- Provide Monthly service reporting and dashboards/metrics pertaining to the services taken from BIS and chair client service review meetings
- Manage customer key stakeholders and end user expectations, escalations
- Ensure adherence across BIS to Group Incident, Problem & Change processes as well as all IT Control Frameworks
- Responsibility for maintaining the BIS Service Catalogue ensuring that appropriately reflects status of BIS service offerings, KPIs and that underlying CMDB data for the services is correct
- Define new and ensure current KPIs are measured and reported together with directing teams to achieve to SLAs
- Responsible for periodic review of contractual documentation with respective business areas such as SLAs and Service Models to ensure that correctly reflect the services consumed and how they are delivered
- Seek and drive to evolve and improve Service Reporting and process of generating the reports to ensure they continue to meet the contractual, business, and regulatory requirements
- Reduce operational risk and focus on resilience / stability through proactive and close tracking of Audit, Control, Penetration Test, Vulnerability, end-of-life (EoL) and Post incident review actions to ensure that they meet their targeted dates
- Ensure plans in-place to remediate identified audit actions
- Attendance at Global CAB and divisional CABs to ensure that infrastructure changes are well understood by all stakeholders and ensuring any potential conflicts are identified and remediated with the
- Responsibility to maintain agreed standards, IT Controls, Audit and Compliance interaction as required
- Track capacity planning & EoL / EoS across BIS
- Partner with Product Support Teams & Group Service Desk to improve customer service
- Understanding of project delivery stages and collaborating with the clients and internal teams to drive delivery to agreed milestones
- Service Excellence mindset
- Excellent knowledge of ITIL processes and proven track record of implementation
- Strong cost management experience with a proven track record of delivering productivity savings
- Excellent people, organisational and time management skills
- Has the sustained energy and drive to work under pressure to tight deadlines with ability in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritises activities according to business and operational requirements
- Committed to ensuring accountability and ownership in all aspects of the role and influencing others to take the ownership in delivering service excellence
- Strong communication skills with ability to judge and tailor communications appropriately to the audience
- Ability to form strong and collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders with differing requirements with focus on providing service excellence and highest professional standards to all
- Broad appreciation of technologies such as Operating systems, databases, networks
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to new and changing responsibilities
- Proactively seeks Continuous improvements, training and development opportunities
- Willingness to learn and adapt knowledge base to different product areas/skills as the organisation adopts them
- Management and motivational skills
- Flexibility with working hours (cross time zones)
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders with potential conflicting views
- Excellent written and oral skills, clear and concise, keeps manager informed of work progression at sensible intervals. Engage; manage vendors and third parties as appropriate.
- Strong leadership and team building, hands on, can do attitude. Must be prepared to lead by example to drive delivery
- Ensures their skills and knowledge are up to date. Welcomes opportunities to learn
- Ability to set, agree and evaluate clear objectives, identify potential impact of changes
- Influence IT areas and Senior Managers into making successful IT decisions
- Develop logical, realistic plan to meet required objectives. Continually seeks to make the area in which they work more efficient and effective
- Strives to build positive working relationships, inside & outside own team
- Treats all colleagues with respect and encourages colleagues to work effectively together
- Willing to take on additional work to help others
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximise each employee's potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- 25 days' holiday per year
- Share Purchase Plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Coverage
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Private Pension Plan
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits
- Volunteering Events
- Team Buildings
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise - and our purpose. You'll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) ("We") may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.