Working Student .NET Software development, CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers.
The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behavior.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the associates and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- Student in final year of bachelor's degree or student for master's degree
- Good knowledge of OOP and SOLID principles
- Proficient in C#
- Database Knowledge: SQL (SQL server, MySQL, Oracle) or NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Neo4J, Cassandra)
- Front End skills: Angular or React or Vue, or Svelte, TypeScript, ASP.NET
- Passionate about new technologies and the latest trends within IT and Development
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven, self-motivated and proactive.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
As working student in the Industry 4.0 Software development team you will have the opportunity to practice and increase your coding knowledge. We are developing web-based and desktop applications for different use cases in context of the ongoing digital transformation to make Bosch Cluj Plant the Factory of the Future.
- Development of high-quality software solutions in automotive industry
- Write well-designed, scalable and testable code
- Review customer requirements to gain understandings of applications or systems
- Contribute to user acceptance and release testing
- Participate in code reviews to ensure quality solutions and products